TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – The Alabama soccer group captured a 3-1 earn around Vanderbilt in an exhibition activity Saturday. Kate Henderson recorded the recreation-profitable aim for the Crimson Tide as Riley Mattingly Parker extra a brace to the team’s general performance.
How It Transpired
Henderson recorded a aim in the opening 12 minutes of the video game following a deflected cross from Gessica Skorka identified its way to her ft within the box. Henderson was equipped to acquire a touch before ending the ball inside of the correct corner of the internet. At the 24-moment mark, Riley Mattingly Parker obtained a ball off the foot of Gianna Paul, who had labored to produce area on the correct aspect of the box. Paul manufactured the cross to an unmarked Parker at the penalty kick spot to give Alabama a 2- guide heading into the break.
Parker netted her second intention 6 minutes into the next fifty percent. Skorka sent a ball throughout the area to Paul who was able to heart it into the box to Parker to finish. Alabama held its 3- guide for the subsequent 30 minutes, but Vanderbilt’s Alex Kerr put the Commodores on the board soon after using the ball from 30-yards out into the box.
Scroll to Continue
- Kate Henderson scored the initial objective of the match off a cross from Gessica Skorka
- Riley Mattingly Parker netted a brace with Gianna Paul aiding on equally targets in addition to Skorka including an help to Parker’s next goal
- Skorka and Paul both of those recorded two assists on the evening
- Alabama led 11-5 in photographs and 5-2 in corner kicks
- Alabama travels to Florida Atlantic for the time opener on Aug. 18
- The video game in Boca Raton, Fla., is established to kick off at 6 p.m. CT